Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Christmas by Nikki Lynn Barrett.

Nikki Lynn Barrett
Bloggers! Authors! I call upon thee to help me unveil my AMAZING cover for On the 12th Date of Christmas on October 2! (If you can post sometime AFTER that date of the 2nd doesn't work for you, I'm flexible. But I will be running a Rafflecoptor contest, so I'll need to know how long to keep it running) Below is the sign up sheet. I'm trying to stay organized this time

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14nhLBDp7h_m0vcJDAYjZmHLLPaZj9FeY8qxNJYaf_cY/viewform
Cover Reveal Sign up Sheet for On the 12th Date of Christmas by Nikki Lynn Barrett.
* Required
Your Name *

This is a required question
Blog Name *

Email address *

Blog URL *

Do you plan to share the cover on your blog's FB page? *
You don't have to...not required but a lot of people comment more on FB more it seems

Can you post the cover reveal on October 2 anytime after midnight? *
If not, please specify a date after the 2nd that works for you. I plan on running a Rafflecoptor contest and will need to know how long to run it. I know this is somewhat short notice, so I'm pretty flexible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Patricia ♥